Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:19:36 +0100
From:      <rank1seeker@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Making release

So I've updated my 10.1 RELEASE i386 to patch p6 and decided to have *.txz =
generic binaries by building my own release
Not in chroot:
After make of world and kernel, I decided to build release only for ftp
# make ftp
# make install DESTDIR=3D/tmp
This step:
    Fills /tmp/ftp/*.txz and I expected layout as /tmp/ftp/i386/10.1-RELEAS=
E-p6/*.txz, as on ftp://ftp.freebsd.org
    Arch and version actually are part of image media name.

    If not ALL is being built, install will error about not founding cd/dvd=
 image, which is next what it tries to install.
    Make target 'install' simply doesn't checks for what has actually been =
built.

Domagoj Smol=C4=8Di=C4=87