Date:      11 Feb 1996 14:42:34 -0700
From:      "MNET" <MNET@denitqm.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions-digest@FreeBS" <freebsd-questions-digest@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Please resend due to networ

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               questions-digest V1 #502

!!! Original message was too large.
!!!
!!! It is contained in the enclosure whose name
!!! is the same as the subject of this message.
!!!
!!! A preview of the message follows:

questions-digest          Sunday, 11 February 1996      Volume 01 : Number 502

In this issue:
Re: ISDN devices supported?
Mimaki cutting plotter
FreeBSD Problems on new system login
Sun monitors
ijppp -auto configuration
Re: IP Masquerading
Printing to a HP DeskJet 660Cse
[?] asWedit binary - which one?
Re: need help on freebsd installation
Netscape...tar.gz and .Z
emacs install
Re: ISDN devices supported?
Re: ISDN devices supported?
Re: CAD and word processor
Re: Sun monitors
Re: FreeBSD Problems on new system login
Re: Printing to a HP DeskJet 660Cse
Re:  asWedit binary - which one?
Re: Sun monitors