Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:21:11 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        vol@inter7.com
Subject:   FreeBSD console fonts

Hi, all, I just received this message, and it gave me an idea: I would be
willing to set up a page on my web site informing people where to find
console fonts and keyboard maps that have not yet made it to the regular
distribution, if there is interest and if authors of the maps and fonts
let me know.

Incidentally, I have created keyboard maps for various Central-European
languages as well as a better (I think) VGA font for them than the one
distributed with FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE. I did that because I was looking for
a Slovak keymap and did not find one. If anyone needs it (or Czech, Romanian,
and other CE languages), I have it at http://www.whizkidtech.net/ISO-8859-2/

I am also happy to announce I just received news that my i18ntools is now
part of /usr/ports/converters/ .

Anyway, if someone knows the answer to the message I received, please let
Vol know.

Adam