Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Aman sharma <showstopper355@usa.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.1 throws you as root with a tweak in fstab

That is because you don't have the option "insecure" for the console line
in ttys

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|