Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 2015 08:31:58 +0100
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poudriere and apache24 with http2 module enabled fails

Am 03.11.2015 um 11:08 schrieb Herbert J. Skuhra:
> Have you checked
>
> /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/apache24/work/httpd-2.4.17/config.log
>
> for more details?

yes I did, but this file is not existing.
It seems that poudriere is cleaning up all the files or better, it
builds everything in a tmpfs and after the build it is gone.

How can I get that file out?
I already tried to change the tmpfs variable in poudriere.conf but as
tmpfs could not be deactivated I have no idea how to copy this file out
from tmpfs before it is unmounted by poudriere.

Matthias

Rich Cook