Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:35:48 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bsd compatibility

yes, you'll need to get a bios patch from fic(www.fica.com) an
upgrade the bios to V 11, the SD11 has a problem with Maxtor
HD's that the bios flash fixes.

you'll also need to run 4.1R.  I ran 4.0R on the SD11 w/
Athlon 800 and it rebooted at least 2 times a day....yesterday
I upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1 and so far it hasn't rebooted in 19 hours.

HTH,
| Daryl Chance   | I have made this letter longer then |
| Valuedata, LLC | usual because I lacked the time to  |
| Memphis, TN    | make it shorter.   -- Blaise Pascal |