Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:27:41 +0000
From:      Chrisy Luke <chrisy@flirble.org>
To:        Chrisy Luke <chrisy@flix.net>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@vicor-nb.com>, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: ipfirewall_forward patch

Excuse me feollowing up to myself, but...

Chrisy Luke wrote (on Nov 15):
> It looks good. The ipfw syntax doesn't quite make sense to me.
> Also, are you requiring that they all be on the same ipfw rule number?

Ignore this. Just occured to me you're sharing load based on a netmask.

A small state cache and we could do this dynamically, based on some metric.
hmm.

I'll go to sleep now.

Chris.
--
== chris@easynet.net                                    T: +44 845 333 0122
== Global IP Network Engineering, Easynet Group PLC     F: +44 845 333 0122