Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:12:58 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Ben Lutgens" <blutgens@sistina.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>, <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: PCCARD config question

Thanks Ben! After installing 4.2-R (I should have stated this earlier)
I had all this with one exception: where you show the line with device
pcic1. By default, mine was the same as yours, but with a "disable" at
the end of the line. Removing that word and rebuilding the kernel, and
of course rebooting, made everything come together. Thanks for
pointing that out!
Just one more question: Is there a way to make rc pause for 10 seconds
or so after calling rc.pccard before setting up the network?
-Otter