Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 14:37:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ross Beyer <rbeyer@lpl.arizona.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   kdepim-2.1.1

Hello,
	You list the kdepim-2.1.1 port on the ports webpage.  There is a
listing for the kdepim-2.1.1 package there.  It lists it as

ftp://ftp5.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-stable/All/kdepim-2.1.1.tgz

I looked around at ftp5 and ftp2, under packages-stable,
packages-4-stable, packages-4.3-stable, under "All" and "kde".
I couldn't find kdepim-2.1.1 (or any kdepim) in those locations.

I can certainly install the port (under /usr/ports/deskutils/kdepim),
but I like packages, and I thought you guys should know that
the web page doesn't list the right link for kdepim-2.1.1

                                        Ross

ps - Thanks for supporting the ports tree and the FreeBSD packages,
		they're great.