Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:51:21 +0100
From:      Christoph Sold <christoph.sold@server.i-clue.de>
To:        Adolfo Aja <ajaruiz@ver.megared.net.mx>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help.

Adolfo Aja schrieb:
> =

> Hi:
> =

> I=B4m try to install a mail server in FreeBSD, i have a my public ip, m=
> dominian name,  my web server (in windows 2000 server), I search in Fre=
eBSD
> handbook  but, i don=B4t find information about to how, to known, to do=
> ... , please if you know how to do, contact me.

You're asking about two books worth of information. Here they are:

sendmail, 2nd edition   by Bryan Costales & Eric Allman; ISBN
1-56592-222-0
DNS and BIND, 3rd edition   by Paul Albitz & Cricket Liu; ISBN
1-56592-512-2

www.sendmail.org may be a starting point, man named helps, too.

HTH
-Christoph Sold