Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:56:44 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jlemon@americantv.com (Jonathan Lemon)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.peterzale.com/377.html

> >> Yeah, me too. Do they really have women like that at MIT?  :-)
> >>
> >> So will somebody tell me the answer to the riddle at
> >> http://www.peterzale.com/vacation.html ?
> >
> >Dunno.  The 76th is an engineering battalian.
>
> I have no idea either, but I think you meant the the 86th Army of Indiana,
> which is an engineering battalion.
>
> It could be the 76th Fighter Squadron of the 23rd Fighter group, 14th AF.
> Or VC-76, of the Navy.  I have no idea what the strip is referring to.

Probably it's more proper to say they "were an engineering battalion
in the Korean war".

I picked the Korean war due to the reference to "VC Gunner"; I guess
"VC" could be a Vietnam reference, but I'm pretty sure the 76th din't
have any Viet Cong soldiers officially attached to them.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.