Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 00:59:29 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Sunthiti Patchararungruang <stt@TCP>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Signal 11 problem

Dear Everybody,

	I have written a C program which has a function that need 10
arguments. I cannot run this program because the signal-11 occured when I
call this function. However, when I reduce the number of arguments the
program can be executed without error. I tried to change eliminated
arguments to check which one causes the error but the program still
completely operate. Therefore, I conclude that the problem come from stack
management in FreeBSD. What should I do?

	Sorry in some mis-syntax of english. I have an example to explain
the problem

	Ex.
	[Error one]
	test (int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)

	main ()
	{
		// Error Signal 11
		test (a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k);