Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:27:54 +0000 ()
From:      Werner Griessl <croot@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
To:        plate@infotek.dk (John Plate)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xforms - what is it?

> Werner Griessl
> > Sorry ! I meant xforms-0.81/fdesign (xfmail-0.4 is based on this)
> >
> > Looks good for me for such a thing .
>
> I've never heard of xforms. What is it?
>
> Thank you in advance.

It's in the ports tree "ports/x11/xforms" .

This is from pkg/DESCR:
This is the binary distribution of XForms, a graphical user interface
toolkit for X Window Systems. It should work under X11 R4, R5 & R6.

There is also a program "fdesign" in the port to make a GUI interactive.
I played last week with the new 0.81 release and it looks good for me.
Try the demos in it to see more !

Werner