Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:29:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Patrik Kudo <kudo@partitur.se>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Intel DK440LX Installation

Hi

I'm about to install FreeBSD on my Intel DK440LX based computer (only one
CPU, one SCSI HD and one SCSI CDROM-drive). I figured out that I need to
use freebsd-current to be able to run with this configuration, but I can't
find any documentation on how to do this. Is there any good place to start
looking for info (like where to find a bootdisk with the correct drivers,
do I need to include SMP support when only running one CPU, etc)? Or even,
if someone out there with experience installing freebsd on my kind of
system have the time (yeah, I know I'm beeing optimistic =) to help me out
more directly, I'd be eternaly greatful.

Thanks in advance,
Patrik Kudo
kudo@partitur.se