Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:53:09 +0100
From:      Anthony.Peters@icl.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD vs Linux

Can you either provide me with or point me at links which contain details
about the respective merits of FreeBSD vs Linux.
I've heard opinions from various sources but don't have any solid evidence
either way, i.e. benchmarks on given machine specifications, etc etc.

Thanks again,

__________
Anthony Peters
Oracle Designer Developer
ICL
Unit 69, Sutton Business Park, Sutton Park Avenue,
Earley, READING, RG6 1AZ
Telephone : +44 (0)118 9359762
Anthony.Peters@icl.com
Website :  http://www.icl.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this e-mail
may contain confidential or privileged information if you are not, or
suspect that you are not, the named addressee or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the named addressee, please telephone us
immediately. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. The views
of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.

International Computers Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered
Office 26, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1SL