Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:31:37 +0000
From:      "Elite Bizkit" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   one more thing ;)

Hi again, thanks for all your help so far :) Im starting to feel at home
using the Jail now. Anyway another quick question, when using mount_nfs,
does the jail have to be active when i mount to it or can I mount something
e.g. the ports, then activate the jail and install some programs? I havnt
used sshd before so im looking for ways around it at the moment, ill have to
start reading up on it :p

- BiZKiT