Date:               Tue, 12 Sep 1995 09:41:05 -0500
From:      "Andrew Webster" <awebster@dataradio.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Mystery network card

In hopes that someone here will recognize this board...

I have a network card of unknown origin, it doesn't have any
manufacturer's name on it, but is a 16 bit card, it does have 16K of RAM,
it is jumper selectable for 4 different I/O addresses, 8 different memory
locations, and has a UMC9003 controller chip on it.  I'd like to use it on
my BSD system.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

  Andrew Webster   Network Manager / Special Projects
  Dataradio Inc.   200-5500 Royalmount Ave.      TEL: +1 514 737 0020
  Town of Mount Royal, QC, CANADA  H4P 1H7       FAX: +1 514 737 7883
  http://www.dataradio.com              Email: awebster@dataradio.com