Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:32:25 +0800
From:      "mc" <mc@netx.com.hk>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multiple uplinks from ISP

Hi,

The main problem is that I have no idea at all how should I setup
everything..and what do I need from my ISP......I just know it was possible,
but I can't recall the details inside, and a simple google did not return
anything helpful to me.

I agree with you that fbsd (or any other linux) is much better than cisco in
terms of stability. The cisco routers at my site are crashing like cron jobs
while the fbsd boxes usually have long uptimes. :)

off topic: I used to be a network admin some time ago, but no longer true
now....and unfortunately, in the past I had only very few chances to deal
with interdomain routing, mainly in lab.
I'm afraid I have forgotten everything by now :(