Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:59:50 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hanna <jhanna@pangolin-systems.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/144423: if_run panic with USB-N13

On 03/04/10 00:09, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you try the following patch:
>
> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=175340
>
> There is a download link at the file-view page that allows you to download
> each file in plain-text.

The files seem a little far from the current I am running, I just used
the updates to the usbdevs file and the unlock-lock around the firmware load
in if_run.c.

The ASUS-N13 does work when a child wlan device is created with it,
but if just "ifconfig run0 up" is done there is a page fault. I do
not know if that is expected. This occurs with or without runfw.ko
being loaded beforehand.