Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:58:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eugene M. Kim" <ab@astralblue.com>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ata2 flash cards with -current?

Apparently there are too many variaties of ATA PCCard devices that
requires different access methods, and there isn't a clean way to
accomodate all these into our ata driver.  I guess the situation will be
better when both ata and pccard code are fully migrated into the newbus
architecture.

Eugene

--
Eugene M. Kim <ab@astralblue.com>

"Is your music unpopular?  Make it popular; make music
which people like, or make people who like your music."