Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:20:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32227: Upgrade port: textproc/sablotron from 0.70 to 0.71

The following reply was made to PR ports/32227; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
To: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>,
	"freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: Sergey Skvortsov <skv@protey.ru>,
	Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:14:02 -0500

 --On Friday, November 23, 2001 20:48:04 -0600 "David W. Chapman Jr."
 <dwcjr@inethouston.net> wrote:

 > How does the maintainer of this feel?

 Hi David,

 Honestly I don't know.  I can tell you the implications.  Any port whith a

 LIB_DEPENDS+=     sablot.70:\${PORTSDIR}/textproc/sablotron

 must bump up the lib version.  PR32232 I sent in for www/mod_php4 takes
 care of that among a few other things.  There are a number of other ports
 which will need adjusting.  Otherwise its a very minor version upgrade,
 nothing more.

 --
 Yarema