Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 23:16:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Annoying messages on startup..

jkh@zippy-> dmesg|grep Freeing
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 11.
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 10.
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 10.
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 10.
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 9.
Freeing (NOT implemented) redirected ISA irq 10.

Can these just go away?  They certainly don't tell *me* anything
useful and if it's a feature which should be implemented then
we ought to implement it.  If it's just a harmless warning, then
we ought to just remove it. :-)

Thanks...  It would be nice to have this one dealt with before we branch
in 4 days..

- Jordan