Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 04:46:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        brian@awfulhak.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rc & rc.conf

> > This is a disaster waiting to happen:
>
> I'm sorry, I must be too stupid.  What's wrong with that?  And how
> does your fix fix it?  Since the flags and the -enable have been
> separated, it seems that we *should* insist on the exact string YES
> for the enable flags.

1)	The logic is inverted from that of all similar code

2)	The value "YES" means that flag values, if they should
	be later desired, can't be put in the string in order
	to activate the services with the requested flags, like
	you can for all similar code.

At least, that's what I got out of it...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.