Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:54:32 -0700
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@sigbus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Bandwdith Prioritization

Does anyone out there know of anything that would allow me to give priority to
certain types of data moving around our network?  So far all i have been able
to find is software that allows you to limit.  What I'd like to say is
"Everything is open, until packets of type X start coming through, then limit
everyone else except these packets"

Good for any situation involving real-time media transmissions..

Thanks!

-Crh

      Charles Henrich       Manex Visual Effects       henrich@sigbus.com

                       http://www.sigbus.com/~henrich