Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:55:11 +0100
From:      Phil Regnauld <regnauld@EU.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oddity with StarOffice 4.0 and recent -current

Hiall,

Since I updated my laptop from 3.0-R to 3.0-Current (from ~1 week ago),
StarOffice 4.0 works a bit strange: it loads ok, but

- the menu for File ->New...->  is empty
- the Workspace is empty of any icons
- if I do File->Open, no files appear at all!

But I can explicitly say "/home/foo/document.doc" and it works...

(though all bundled clipart, templates, etc... becomes unavailable) --
Something changed in the Linux emu ?

Thanks for any info (Cc: me)