Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:12:50 PDT
From:      "Barbara Scott" <barbls@hotmail.com>
To:        kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu, grog@lemis.com, dutch@charm.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partition sizes (was: Questions)

Kevin, Greg and Dutch,

Thank you for your responses to my question about configuring the Belkin
Mouse.  Yes, the mouse is the one mentioned by Dutch.  I tried modifying the
/etc/XF86config file with /dev/sysmouse, (Microsoft and Logitech protocols),
without success.  For now, I'm reconciled to use my original Microsoft
2-button mouse emulating the 3-button unless there's anything I can do
"about PnP getting in the way?"

Barbara