Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:02:47 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        <Danny.Carroll@mail.ing.nl>
Cc:        <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Bandwidth management

Greetings...

Sorry, i mean share bandwidth between LAN clients. That's why i'm
talking about dummynet. AFAIU, for AltQ i need to rebuild kernel and
reboot system, and as for now, this is unacceptable...

NAT and firewall already working. This is not a problem. But i never
use bandwidth management tools and i need links to info about topic.

Alexander V Zubchenko		System Administrator
Hermes-comp					Ukraine, Zaporizhzhya,
WWW:						http://hermes-comp.zp.ua
E-Mail:						stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua