Date:      Sat, 21 May 2005 23:58:00 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI messages with smartd

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

Hi, Andrea,

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 03:24:07PM +0200, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Hello.
> I recently enabled smartd on a 5.4 SCSI-only box, and since then I'm
> getting the following messages. Everything seems to work right, but I'd
> like to understand if these are warnings, whether they should be taken
> seriously, etc...
> They seem to come in half-hour steps (i.e., in this case xx:20 or
> xx:50), but not every half-hour.

What's the device that you connected to your adapter?  Does this happen
only when the system is heavily loaded?  If so, you may want to try using
camcontrol tags command to reduce the allowed tags and see if things
get better.  Additionally, an /var/run/dmesg.boot would be helpful for
us to investigate what is happening (boot -v recommended if possible).

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--