Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 1997 05:42:11 -0600
From:      Mike Urban <murban@webzone.net>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
Cc:        rickyz@bellatlantic.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Question

I could be wrong on the price of the modem.. The modem price was something I
got off of some probably very outdated info on an internet page on DSL.Prices
may have come down since then.

As far as service, South Western Bell says that when it is available here
(supposed to be September) it is going to run $39 a month.