Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:35:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vic tuner patches work great, mostly

TSIA. The brightness is a bit wacky - it rolls over in the middle of the
slider, from bright to dark.

BTW, what does `Thre' mean?  It's some sort of threshold on quality but
I'm not sure.

And someone needs to fix the vic port -- it blows up if the qcam-grabber
is built on my machine.  I have to go in and hand-remove it from the
build.