Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:15:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sie LAW <law_sy@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ProxyRemote

Hi,

   I have a PHP3 script file in my Apache Server which
is trying to open an URL to another WEb server in the
internet. However, the error I got from my browser is
that "Operation not permitted", after I run the
script.  I suspect the problem lies with the proxy
configuration of Apache server, as it need to go
through another Proxy server, before it can get to the
internet.

   I have tried putting ProxyRemote directive in my
apache.conf:

     ProxyRemote * My.Proxy.COM:Port

But I still got the same error. Can anyone help me
with this ? Thank in advance.

BTW, I use file(_url_) in my php3 script to open the
url.

Regards,
Yong