Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 22:51:23 -0500
From:      Corrine <sommer@mctcnet.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   faking a modem chat and ..PPPD

Hi
please CC me as thisa computers addy isnt on the list thanks.

I am trying to get a ppp session between a win95 system and my fbsd box
"2.2.5-REL".

What I need in theory is something that replys to anything coming down
/dev/cuaaz0 with OK. Upon finding atdt sleep for a few seconds then launch
pppd.

No user authorization checking is needed but would be nice.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Getty can do this.    anyone?

Thanks

JS

*  with "subscribe support" (without quotes)  *
*              as the message.                *
*   Please join us in Dal-net #PainSupport    *
*             for real time chat              *