Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:14:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Lance Earl" <lance@dallypost.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Parallel Port Control Problems

I am writing a C++ program on a freebsd 5.2.1 system and compiling it with
g++. I need to get control of the parallel port and send data to various
pins. I am attempting to use the functions ioperm(), outb() and inb(). I
found somewhere that the function was declared in perm.h, no joy. I found
something that said it was declared in unistd.h, no joy. I also tried
port.h with no success. The error I get while compiling is "ioperm
undeclared". Can anyone help me?

Lance Earl
DallyPost, Inc.
208-548-2721