Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 20:44:15 0
From:      "Clare & Peter Stubbs" <clarenpete@sol.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   the /stand directory after a make world

Hi All,

I've just cvsup'd the latest sourced to 2_2_releng from
cvsup.uk.freebsd.org and done a make world. The whole compile and
install went fine, but the /stand directory is still straight from my
2.2.5 CD. I suspect that lots of work has been done on sysinstall and
such in the time since 2.2.5 was released.

How do I get /stand updated with this fine new code?

Here's something that may amuse... This quote is from the March '98
Microsoft Technet CD

<---------->
The most functional and sophisticated browser specifically designed to
be used with the Web is called Mosaic. Besides presenting hypertext,
with its links and other interface niceties like drop-down menus and
scroll bars, Mosaic provides the means to view audio and video in your
documents. Other browsers may have superior specific functionality;
however, the best all-around browser as far as tool availability and
ease of use is by far Mosaic. Mosaic can be downloaded for free off of
the Internet and there are UNIX, Macintosh, and Microsoft Windows
versions

So they think that Mosaic is better than IE4? That makes all of us
then!

TIA,
Peter

Please CC replies to me, I'm not on the list.