Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:26:07 EST
From:      MALOLOTT@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Requesting a regular mailing address

Why the request?

Well, my local church is having a major community festival in March with the
theme:
2001 Space Odyssey: "The Future"

As Co-chairperson in the festival, am in the process of contacting various
organizations wishing to donate various items from gaming cd's' and posters
to gaming systems, with the added benefit of the company being properly
mentioned in the  festival.  The most popular booth, is the video gaming
booth.

Plans are also being made to invite astronomers, scientist, teachers, graphic
artist, and famous movie characters to participate in the festival. We're
inviting  local science fiction chapters to come and share their talents and
views of the future.  For example,  picture a Star Trek Klingon singing about
peace in the universe, in Klingonese. Also, plans are being made for a
universal spiritual prayer of peace for all sentient beings in the universe.

I known this sounds far fetch, but it's currently in the works.  Any
contribution,  feedback, or support  would greatly be appreciated, and to
make this "right", the committee would like to send you a formal letter
describing the festival and requests.  Please consider this letter as an
introduction letter.

Any assistance is always appreciated.
Peace,

Paul Malolot