Date:      Fri, 06 Mar 1998 15:41:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stunt Pope <markjr@shmOOze.net>
To:        Richard Balue <balue@apolloi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Trying to find out . . .

On 06-Mar-98 Richard Balue wrote:
>In the referer log files, I get this: (this is from a stats program,
>ignore the numbers on the left)

[codes snipped]

couple of guesses:

I = international version (re: encryption)
PPC = Power PC

as for why they are all Mozilla, MicroSoft made theirs Mozilla, with the
"compatible" in the string. Someone once explained it to me as some sort
of compliance or compatibility with *mumble* but I can't remember exactly
what or why.

sorry.

---
Mark Jeftovic                   aka: mark jeff or vic, stunt pope.
markjr@shmOOze.net              http://www.shmOOze.net/~markjr
PWC's BOFH                      http://www.PrivateWorld.com
irc: L-bOMb                     Keep `em Guessing