Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 98 09:00:38 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        alexd@idcomm.com
Cc:        data@netvision.net.il, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE Install

Hello,

Unless you have a very good reason and if you insist on installing from
source, you should install programs from the ports (see the handbook).

I have installed 3 times KDE on different machines (different OS release
...) and each time through the ports and all went well.

So, try once more ***from the ports*** and if this does not work, comme
back here to ask questions.

	TfH