Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:26:12 -0400
From:      "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>, "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logitech USB Mouse

Hi,
     I really hate to bother you, but I went to add that kernel patch for
the USB Mouse, and guess what? Because I recently upgraded to 4.0-CURRENT,
the code that you told me to patch isin't the same. Maybe I should stop
bothering you and ask the BSD-USB mailing list. I would like to know the
addess of that mailing list either way :)

Thanks for all of your help

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com