Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 00:11:24 +0300
From:      "Jukka Similä" <lmkjuksi@info1.info.tampere.fi>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Matsushita?

Hi.
Does anybody here have a matsushita 5.63 (or 5.62) cd-rom drive
and 2.2.6-release four-cd pack?
I got "a little" problem with them; they seem not to work together.
I've tried to switch to another mat-5.63 device, I got two of them, and
I always get the same error message. Is the support for matcd 5.63
somehow broken with 2.2.6 release cd packet? I already tried to
different packets.
Actually this was supposed to be a question if somebody have installed
fbsd succesfully with this combination, but now I'm asking where could
(or should?) I tell about this problem?

Jukka Similä