Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:40:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Shashi Dookhee <dookhee.s@proximitylondon.com>
To:        Lu!s Croker <lcroker@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exchange --> Sendmail.

You should be able to export the address book in Exchange to CSV..  Then
write a script (I'd use PERL) to add the users to the system...

Also, I wouldnt recommend using Sendmail - use qmail
(www.qmail.org) instead - it's a much faster, more reliable, customisable,
etc...  Use it in "Maildir" mode rather than "mbox" mode...  Better in
the long run!

Thanks

Shash.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Lu!s Croker wrote:

>      Hi,  Somebody know how to migrate the users on MS-Exchange to FreeBSd
> with sendmail? I need to save the users (mail accounts) and create them on
> Unix. Any ideas?.  Thanks.

Proximity London Limited
191 Old Marylebone Road
London
NW1 5DW
United Kingdom
Registered number: 2617496
Registered in England
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7298 1000
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7298 1001

This email its contents and any files or images with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and are confidential. If you have received this email in error you may
not copy or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy
it and contact the sender on the number printed above, via the Proximity London
switchboard or via email return.

DISCLAIMER
Material contained in this email may be copyright material of Proximity London or protected
by other intellectual property rights. It may only be reproduced with the express
permission of Proximity London. Proximity London does not accept responsibility for any changes
made to this email by unauthorised parties after it was sent. Whilst Proximity London runs
antivirus software on all Internet emails it is not liable for any loss or damage caused by
an infected email. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.
All information contained in this email has been prepared using information believed by the
author to be reliable and accurate, but Proximity London makes no warranty as to accuracy and
completeness. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Proximity London or its affiliates.