Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:40:04 -0000 (UTC)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@alpha-tierchen.de>
To:        "Olivier" <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
Cc:        arm@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [head tinderbox] failure on arm/arm

I can confirm that this is a weird compiler bug. It seems like that the
error occurs if the code exceeds a specific size. There are several
compiler options that you can use to work around the bug, e.g.
-fno-cse-follow-jumps or -fno-schedule-insns. You can also keep the code
small by defining _DONT_USE_CTYPE_INLINE_ while compiling netcmds.c.

At least I can say that we can't blame mentioned committed code.

Regards
Björn