Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:12:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MS-Outlook compatible scheduling server?

Hello,

I've searched the archives, but haven't seen anything recent, so here
goes:

Is there a MS-outlook compatible scheduling program for FreeBSD?  I'm
desperately trying to avoid bringing in an Exchange server.  If not,
is there one for any other UNIX-like operating system?  Heck, I'd run
Solaris X86 if it would get me out of maintaining an Exchange server.

Any help appreciated.

==ml