Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:49:43 -0800
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compile problem again (warnings)

Aleksander Rozman - Andy wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I am back at developing some stuff for FreeBSD, but I am again getting
> "warnings are treated as errors" problem and it seems that -DNO_WERROR
> doesn't work anymore. Is there a solution for this? I use gcc (Prerelease
> 3.1). Must I recompile world again?

I don't know much about the details but if you're running -CURRENT then
you are definitely behind the times.

$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.1 [FreeBSD] 20021119 (release)

If your source tree is up to date then you do need to make buildworld again.

And probably you would need to rm -rf /usr/include/* before make installworld,
to get rid of the obsolete headers.