Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86-4.03 Font server

I am trying to install True Type fonts and have followed
the steps as written in the handbook. But my fonts are not
coming up. I did a pkg_info to look for the font server
that comes installed with XFree86 4 and above. I have
XFree86 4.3 installed on my box. Should I download xfstt ?
How can I find out if the font server has been installed.

Thanks. Any help will be appreciated.

Radhika

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall