Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:04:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pirabhu Raman <raman@hcs.ufl.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd installation qn

hi,
 I am a newbie trying to install freebsd on my x86 pc which already has windows
on it. The problem is my extended partition already has windows system restore
files. Hence my extended partition itself contains 2 logical partitions D:
(having system restore files) and G: where I want to install my freebsd. But
when I start the installation freebsd recognises the whole extended partition
as a single partition. Is there anyway I could make it recognise the two
logical partitons and install in the G: . I am using partition magic pro for
partitioning. Since I am not subscribed to this list, kindly cc a copy of your
Thanks
Pirabhu