Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:19:34 -0400
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi+metlife@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Mayank Jain" <contactmayankjain@gmail.com>
Cc:        Steve Ames <steve@energistic.com>, openh323-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Urgent: pwlib library issues (GetNumberValueAt functions are gone)

According to the (partial) history of this code, the functions were
eliminated in April 2003:

http://www.openh323.org/~openh323/cvsweb.cgi/pwlib/src/ptlib/common/contain.cxx.diff?r1=1.130&r2=1.131

Touched as we are by your belief, that FreeBSD is in a position to help
you with the third-party's code, we are not :(.

Most likely, you will have to study the diff to understand, how to
modify your code to avoid using these functions in favor of whatever
replacements are made for them by the PWLib's authors. If you still have
problems, you may need to contact the authors (CC-ed).

It is quite confusing, that the openh323.org site is stale, and the
project is currently SourceForge-hosted:

    http://openh323.sourceforge.net/
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323

Yours,

    -mi

P.S. Steve, do you mind if I change the port's pkg-descr to point there?
MASTER_SITES can also be turned to SourceForge's mirrors.