Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:42:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compatibility Table ?

Lukas Ertl wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Julian Stacey wrote:
>
> > Any web tables exist for laptops V FreeBSD compatibility/ compliance issues
>  ?
>
> <http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/>;
>
> I did set that up sometime. Currently lists 135 laptops. :-)

Great, Thanks. (I'm Looking at other Tosh entries as no 5200-* there)
I'll use your form to send you proper data on my 3 FreeBSD laptops:
        "Toshiba T4600C" (dead battery control circuit, but did run FreeBSD),
        "ACi Mirage" & "Digital HiNote Ultra 2000", 4.x & 4.8
Hoping others send to you too :-)

Via the entry for "Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100' I found another table
        http://www.zapatec.com/freebsd/laptop/          (takes over from ...
        http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html (frozen)

Could you send a send-pr to doc team to extend handbook & faq
to point at your page & other page ?  Or should I ?

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.