Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:33:07 +0100
From:      "Graeme Dargie" <arab@tangerine-army.co.uk>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: HP Proliant ML 150 G5

-----Original Message-----
From: William E. Moreno A. [mailto:wmoreno3@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: 26 April 2010 01:44
To: questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject: HP Proliant ML 150 G5

I tried to install FreeBSD 8.0 AMD64 on an HP Proliant ML 150 G5 Intel =
Xeon quad core but fails. With CentOS 5.4 the installation was Ready.
=A0
I would like to know is this product ML 150 G5 is incompatibility with =
FreeBSD 8.0
=A0
I tested FreeBSD with an ML 115 G5 and the installation was ready.

Thanks
=A0
William Moreno

P.D.: El presente correo no contiene tildes para evitarle al receptor
inconvenientes en su lectura.

     =20