Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:08:02 -0000
From:      "Ryan" <bs173168@skynet.be>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   deal with jinx hacker wear...

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you and sorry I don't speak German.

But I live in Belgium, and there is a website http://www.jinxhackwear.com
that sells hacker wear.
They only ship in America and Canada.

I have e-mailed him asking him why they don't ship to Europe.

He is looking for a website to buy the clothes wholesale, to be put on sale
around Europe.
So I have put myself to the task of asking every hacker website in Europe
that I can find to ask if you would be interested or know anybody that
would be interested in selling jinx hacker clothing in Europe.

I would myself, but I am a bit too young I think!

Please consider it and I would appreciate it if you could mail me back.
Thank you.

-R3IgN-

p.s sorry if I am at the wrong address