Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:57:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Quintin Oliver <quintin@smlt.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail and NoDNS.

Greetings,

We recently setup a server for a company in our area, it's running FreeBSD
2.2.7 release. I configured all the services they asked for includind POP3
and an SMTP Server (Sendmail).

Basically the server act's as a PPP Router and mailserver, the problem we
are having is whenever they send an email to a non-local address Sendmail
attemps to connect to us and stalls OutLook express on there machines due
to the 30 second connect waiting time.

I've heard on some of the Linux lists that people have setup Sendmail to
work in the same manner as before expect it would queue the mail, and only
send it when you do a `sendmail -q'

Does anyone know of this? or has configured it before?

Many Thanks,

Quintin.